Here’s how it works:
1) Visit the WAC (on the north side of the State Fairgrounds) on one of the scheduled days in 2011.
2) Pay $10 for access to clay, tools, and instructors (This fee is based on a family of four – there is a $2 charge for each additional child).
3) Follow the basic instructions, add a bit of individual creative flair, and leave your project behind to be kiln fired.
4) Return another week to glaze your project and then leave it behind, once more, for a final firing.
5) Drop by anytime to pick up your finished product.